Wet Dreams (Korean)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I shall call this the Korean “American Pie”.

Wet Dreams. Masturbation. Crashes. Boys will be familiar with these. Older guys will remember their adolescent days.

4 boys just cannot stop fantasizing about their Maths trainee teacher Ms Kim (Kim Sun Ah). They bet on who can hold her hands, see her underwear, and eventually ‘root’ her first. Ms Kim, on the other hand, is in love with her own teacher.

I wondered why were my secondary school days so typical. My Maths teachers were grouchy aunties who were covered up by dresses similar to my table cloth. Neither did I hump pull-up bars with my fellow friends.

I couldn’t stop laughing and will start to look at cup noodles, melons and liquid paper differently from now on, all objects of ‘desire’ (think American Pie’s apple pie). This plump guy who gets a hard-on whenever he hears any word similar to ‘pussy’, is especially funny.

Wet Dreams - A good, funny yet innocent piece about growing up.


1 Responses to “Wet Dreams (Korean)”

  1. Blogger girlosopher 

    Yo movie club

    I'm glad u started this movie site. I'll look upon it as a credible review source, esp helpful to save $$ and be more discerning in catching movies. Gotta be, since ticket prices will increase next month, ouch!!!

    Girlosopher
    beezybody.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links