Red Eye


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



















I must confess. I am a Wes Craven fan, and I grew up watching Nightmare on Elm Street. (Don’t worry, there was nothing wrong with me.) His last film on werewolves was really disappointing and absurd.

With Red Eye, he tries something different – a suspense thriller. Lisa (Rachel McAdams) finds out that the charming man Jackson (Cillian Murphy), sitting next to her in the plane plots to kill a VIP staying in her hotel. Otherwise, his father will be killed.

Half the film is on the plane, the next half at Lisa’s house. Replace Jason from Friday the 13th with Jackson. Craven is best at filming girls running up and down the staircases, closing and opening doors. Scream - We have watched enough.

Yet another B grade movie with relative unknowns. The acting is quite credible though. Fast paced, intense, but pretty forgettable.

Red Eye – Better than the last one, but I expected more.


1 Responses to “Red Eye”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Seth Godin's Knock Knock eBook Review
    Seth Godin has a new free ebook out called Knock Knock - Seth Godins Incomplete Guide to Building a Web Site that Works along with a follow up book about blogging.
    Hiya, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a create wealth site. It pretty much covers create wealth related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links