Transporter 2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



















Can I say I totally enjoyed the show? It's seldom I will say something like this an action-packed thriller.

From the makers of The Professional and La Femme Nikita, the plot really doesn't matter much. Be prepared for a ride of your life – with black Audis, police cars, cabs and even a plane. While the story's almost impossible and brainless, every moment keeps your adrenalin running.

Watch Hollywood's newest action star's Jason Statham as Frank who disarms bombs in his unique, expressionless ways. As he attacks his enemies with fire hoses, he kind of reminds you of Jackie Chan, though in a much cooler way. (And I was a fan of Jackie.)

While this B grade movie is filled with predictable scenes and people (Lola the lingerie-clad gun blowing assassin), it's very watchable if you want high intense action. Hear out for Frank's voice, and Lola's eye shadow. Even my friend who is a Chinese teacher said, "Not bad. Can watch. 4 stars."

Transporter 2 – Good, old Miami action.


0 Responses to “Transporter 2”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links