Oliver Twist


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



















"Please sir. Can I have some more?"

This was the line that made me obese in my childhood days. After tucking on 2 packets of noodles, this line will come. Oliver Twist, one of my favourite novel from Charles Dickens and repeated many times in various forms on TV.

A remake? Kind of strange at this period of the year.

Barney Clark is charming as the orphan boy, who runs away to London after being mistreated at his workhouse.

Directed by The Pianist's Roman Rolanski, this is dark and probably not so kid-friendly. But it will probably teach you children a bit or two about determination and hard work.

Rolanski presents cinematic pleasure, and probably can't complain much in that aspect. Story-telling may be a little flat, but what more can you expect?

Oliver Twist – Classic Story, Flat Movie


0 Responses to “Oliver Twist”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links