I Not Stupid Too


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

















Dear Blog,

I liked "I Not Stupid". I liked it so much I studied it in film studies during uni days and even used clips from it to conduct lessons now.

I didn't like "I Not Stupid Too". I mean, I do like the actors a lot. The 2 boy actors grew up to be really fine young actors. Despite the fact that Xiang Yun always gets the same roles, I still enjoy her acting.

I didn't like the theme song. OMG. What was the music producer thinking by doing a copy of Jay Chou? Listen and you will know. Whatever happened to "creativity"? Now, I learn to appreciate the "Liang Po Po" song better. Tuning it several decibels up on screen instead of fading madeit worse.

I didn't like it being lame. Examples of lame jokes are "Can I have a lame (lamb) chop?"

I didn't like it being more than 2.5 hours long. This is not LOTR or Titanic. A few issues would do fine. But if you continue to talk about everything to do with education, it would feel like a long drama serial.

I still like the 2 boys and Xiang Yun. Very fine acting indeed.


2 Responses to “I Not Stupid Too”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Did you catch it at Prince 1? Last night that is.

  2. Blogger The Movie Club 

    Oh... I caught it much earlier at a media preview.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links