The Unfinished Life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



















While it’s still January, I have officially watched the worst movie of the year. Jennifer Lopez just killed her movie career with this.

Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman were excellent actors, and might have gained more audience if the film was Brokeback Old Mountain. (I know Morgan Freeman is very good, but why is he always typecast as the silent person who sprouts all the wise lines in his slow, deep voice?)

The movie’s pointless. The ending’s predictable. The most exciting part about it was a screaming bear. This movie attracts a very niche audience, which unfortunately is not me.

Critics’ response range from “extremely old fashioned”, “chronic predictability” to “terminally uninspired”. I thought “Day of Our Lives in coveralls” probably sums it up.

An Unfinished Life - Better to leave unfinished


0 Responses to “The Unfinished Life”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links